Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Hot potato with Anna Nicole Smith's baby daughter

I don't know how many of you follow the tabloids, as I usually do not myself.

However, this one stands out for me.
Since Anna Nicole Smiths' death, she's even more in the news.

The latest development is the growing number of men who are claiming paternity for her baby daughter.

"Zsa Zsa Gabor's husband Prince Frederic Von Anhalt is officially adding his name to the paternity battle over late Anna Nicole Smith's baby daughter Dannielynn. The European royal came forward with claims he might be the biological father of the five month old last Friday - 24 hours after his one-time mistress died in Florida. Von Anhalt stated he'd challenge any agreement that gave feuding 'fathers' Howard K. Stern and Larry Birkhead custody of Dannielynn, but now it seems he isn't waiting for a court-ordered Dna test on February 20, which will decide who is the tot's biological dad. The Prince told reporters yesterday he plans to file a paternity challenge to gain custody of the baby - even if it costs him his 20-year marriage to actress and socialite Gabor, who is said to be devastated by her husband's claims. And he'll even fly to The Bahamas, where the child was born and is currently being looked after by Anna Nicole's friends, to claim the baby. Von Anhalt says, "If the court rules in my favor, I will go to The Bahamas and pick up the child. My wife says, `If you bring a baby home then it's over.' If my wife wants to divorce me then it's up to her."



http://www.imdb.com/news/wenn/2007-02-13/celeb/1

No comments: